Michael Wicherski - Salesforce for Developers
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 8.5 Hours | 7.71 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
7+ Hours of Video Instruction
Salesforce for Developers LiveLessons provides developers with a practical introduction to customizing the Force.com Platform programmatically. The Force.com Platform lies at the heart of the leading cloud CRM, Salesforce.com.
This video training begins with instructor Michael Wicherski providing a brief introduction to the Force.com Platform, walking through how to sign up for a developer environment, as well as the selection and installation of the most common IDEs for developing on the platform. He then presents the basics of Apex by introducing the language and demonstrates how to translate business requirements into triggers. The video continues by covering advanced topics, such as custom user interfaces and asynchronous processing for large datasets. The video concludes with a tutorial on writing test coverage and an introduction to the new development technology from Salesforce, Lightning.
About the Instructor
Michael Wicherski is currently the Senior Salesforce Developer at The Agency RE, where he oversees the day-to-day use of Salesforce; plans, designs, and implements new functionality enhancements; and continually optimizes those already in place. Over the past several years, Michael has been designing, developing, managing, and overseeing the implementation of custom solutions for clients of various sizes, ranging from mom and pop operations to Fortune 100 companies. Michael is also the author of Learning Apex Programming and the technical editor ofSalesforce for Dummies, 5th Edition.
What You Will Learn
- How to set up a developer environment and install an IDE for Force.com Platform Development
- The Apex language and Visualforce markup
- How to translate business processes into Apex triggers
- How to solve common, everyday business problems with custom-coded solutions
- How to integrate with external services from Salesforce
- How to write test coverage
- Lightning apps and components
Who Should Take This Course
- Developers looking to write custom Apex and Visualforce for solutions on the Force.com Platform
- Basic understanding of programming and development
- Familiarity with the Force.com Platform (preferred)
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP technologies (preferred for the integration section)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Feel free to post your Michael Wicherski - Salesforce for Developers Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous Michael Wicherski - Salesforce for Developers Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.