File Size :883 MB
Circuit Design Suite is a popular software package that allows you to simulate electronic circuits and build printed circuit boards. The main feature is a simple visual interface, powerful tools for graphical analysis of simulation results, the presence of virtual measuring instruments that copy real-world counterparts.
Multisim integrates standard SPICE-based simulation with an interactive circuit environment for instant visualization and behavior analysis of electronic circuits. Multisim's intuitive interface helps teachers support schema theory and improve theory learning throughout the curriculum. By adding powerful circuit design and analysis tools to the design workflow, Multisim helps researchers and developers reduce the number of PCB prototyping cycles and reduce development costs.
• System-level modeling of analog and digital circuits saves time.
• Updated model database (electromechanical models, power converters, switching power supplies for power circuits).
• More than 2000 components from global manufacturers of Analog Devices, National Semiconductor, NXP and Phillips.
• More than 90 connectors to facilitate the development of your own hardware solutions.
• Extensive use of this program for both educational purposes and for the industrial production of complex electronic devices.
• Using the capabilities of the NI Circuit Design Community, you can access resources that will significantly simplify the process of creating and implementing your projects.
To facilitate the development process, National Instruments empowers all electrical circuit and circuit board designers, professors, and students to join the online NI Circuit Design Community. On this resource, you can share your sketches, prototypes, templates and discuss all sorts of nuances of development with colleagues around the world.
New versions of the software packages Multisim and Ultiboard have increased functionality, new user interface features and support more than 300 new components from leading global manufacturers. Thanks to new features, the development and prototyping of electrical circuits can be carried out much faster and with greater accuracy.
• OS: Windows 10 / Windows 7 (SP1) (x86-x64) / Windows 8.1 (x86-x64)
• Windows Embedded Standard 7 (SP1)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1) 64-bit
• Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
• CPU: Pentium 4M (or equivalent) or later (32-bit) / Pentium 4 G1 (or equivalent) or later (64-bit)
• Memory: 1 GB of memory
• Space: 2 GB of free hard disk space
• Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
LabVIEW-based instruments for use in Multisim, LabVIEW 2017, 2018, or 2019 Full or Professional Development System is required.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
Feel free to post your NI Circuit Design Suite 14.2.0 Multisim & Ultiboard + Rus Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous NI Circuit Design Suite 14.2.0 Multisim & Ultiboard + Rus Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.