Synthesia 10.5.4818 Multilingual | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 46.78 MB
Synthesia will provide a fun way to learn how to play the piano. Whether you've always wanted to learn or already have some experience, you've just found a fun new way to practice. Join the millions using Synthesia.
Play at Your Own Speed
In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on.
Read Sheet Music... or Not
Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
Practice Hands Separately
Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
Play all 150 included songs, every song from the Music Store, or any MIDI file you can find or create.
Track Your Progress
Immediate feedback shows how you played. Long term tracking shows how you're improving.
Finger Number Hints
Remind yourself which finger is best using a simple one-click gesture.
Lighted Keyboard Support
See upcoming notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard. Find difficult chords faster.
New! Synthesia 10.5:
Better sounds, iOS Files support, Android M MIDI, Chromebooks, and more!
- Added a faster synth with better sounds for Windows and Android.
- You can now manage your songs on the iPad with the Files app.
- MIDI devices should now appear on compatible Chromebook models.
- Improved Android MIDI compatibility.
- Improved Windows 10 MIDI compatibility.
- Many more features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- The only requirement is graphics hardware that supports the OpenGL 2.0 standard (released in 2004).