Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 6.76 MB
UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmenter for Windows. It can quickly boost performance of your computer and is easy to use. Also it can defragment your disks automatically so you won't need to take care about that yourself.
UltraDefrag has the following features:
- automatic defragmentation
- fast and efficient defragmentation algorithms
- safe environment preventing files corruption
- detailed file fragmentation reports
- defragmentation of individual files/folders
- defragmentation of locked system files
- defragmentation of NTFS metafiles (including MFT) and streams
- exclusion of files by path, size and number of fragments
- fully configurable disk optimization
- drive processing time limit
- defragmentation of disks having the specified fragmentation level
- automatic hibernation or shutdown after the job completion
- multilingual graphical interface (over 60 languages available)
- one click defragmentation via Windows Explorer's context menu
- powerful command line interface
- easy to use portable edition
- full support of 64-bit editions of Windows
UltraDefrag can defragment both FAT and NTFS disks with just a couple of restrictions:
- It cannot defragment FAT directories, because their first clusters are immovable.
- It cannot defragment master file tables (MFT), because their first 16 clusters are immovable.
However, the program tries to optimize those files placing their fragments close to each other behind the first one. UltraDefrag can be used on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 as well as Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016. Elder versions of the program (prior to v7) can be used on Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 as well, with some limitations. Additionally UltraDefrag for Linux exists which is an independent port of the program based on NTFS-3G capabilities.
First of all the program analyzes the disk gathering complete information about files and free space gaps. Then, depending on the selected action, the program either defragments the disk or performs its optimization. Defragmentation eliminates little fragments joining them together. Full optimization moves all small files and fragments to the end of the disk to release some space in the beginning. Then it moves them back, sorted by a user defined criteria, to speed up access to groups of small files. By default files are sorted by path in ascending order. Additionally FAT directories and NTFS master file tables get fixed up as mentioned above.
Quick optimization is the same but it skips already sorted out files.There are a lot of options available to control the process. For instance, the program can filter out meaningless files and never move them, which is pretty useful. Additionally, a deep action option is available which disables all filters completely. This way the program will process all files on the disk. Usually it's not necessary as it just increases processing time without any significant improvement of disk performance, but in some cases it's very handy.
For instance, when you have a lot of small free space gaps scattered across the disk and want to rejoin them together or just want to pack files as tight as possible before partition shrinking, the deep action option combined with the full optimization will do the job well. All algorithms are available either from a traditional graphical interface, or from a command line (console) interface suitable for batch scripting and scheduled tasks. Additionally a boot time interface exists which helps to defragment files locked most of the time.
UltraDefrag doesn't count empty files because they have no fragments at all. The same applies to small files living inside of MFT records. Usually they are smaller than 1 KB and require no clusters outside of the table, thus no fragments. However, when you right click those files in Windows Explorer and select Defragment with UltraDefrag they will be counted to avoid ambiguity. Additional treatment have files excluded from defragmentation. Files marked as temporary by the operating system are always excluded, others can be cut off by path, size and number of fragments using filters.
The program never treats those files as fragmented even if they actually are. For higher performance usually it does make sense to exclude not only temporary content, but also large fragments. For example, when you watch a movie Windows needs just a couple of milliseconds to advance from one large fragment to another, while the overall watching time is usually about 2 hours. Thus, you will never suffer from large file fragments when you watch a movie.
- automatic defragmentation was implemented
- all the disk processing algorithms were highly optimized for speed and efficiency
- deep action option was added to GUI, the appropriate --deep command line switch was added to the console and boot time interfaces
- GUI was adjusted to consume less resources in paused state
- GUI startup time was greatly reduced
- installation was simplified, now the installer decides itself which set of binaries is the most suitable for the target processor architecture
- portable edition now always includes binaries for all the supported processor architectures and chooses automatically those which are the most suitable for the target computer; just run the installer once and select 'Extract portable edition' to prepare all the necessary files
- license was changed from GPL to a proprietary one
- Desktop: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Server: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- 32-bit, 64-bit and Itanium editions
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Feel free to post your UltraDefrag Standard 8.0.0 Multilingual Free Download, torrent, subtitles, free download, quality, NFO, Dangerous UltraDefrag Standard 8.0.0 Multilingual Torrent Download, free premium downloads movie, game, mp3 download, crack, serial, keygen.